1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 21 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
2. Employees or agencies of Portland Meadows, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Portland Meadows containing offers and information that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the market survey and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Market Survey" in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. Portland Meadows accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Portland Meadows.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on November 15, 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on November 16, 2017.
10. The winner will receive $100 Amazon.com Gift Card.
11. Portland Meadows accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before November 30, 2017 and must provide an email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Portland Meadows within 14 days of being notified by Portland Meadows, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Portland Meadows shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Portland Meadows shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by Portland Meadows via email and Amazon.com.
14. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after November 17, 2017 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Portland Meadows 1001 N. Schmeer Road - Portland, OR 97217 Attn: $100 Amazon.com Gift Card Winner Request.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. Portland Meadows retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
18. Portland Meadows accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Portland Meadows further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
19. Portland Meadows reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Portland Meadows in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Portland Meadows shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. The Prize Draw will be governed by Oregon law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Oregon courts.